Monday 8 September 2008

Back | De volta


We´re back. I´m going through my inbox and writing down my to-do list and that leaves me no time for blogging much longer than this.

On my Google Reader there´s more than 800 unread entries - I believe that the "mark all as read" button will have a lot of activity in the next few days...

I´ll leave you with a quick snapshot of last saturday, during a beach stroll before heading to the airport. I miss it already!

*

Voltámos de férias. Energias recuperadas (mais ou menos - não são muitas horas de diferença mas eu sofro muito com o jetlag) e vontade de trabalhar. Bem a preciso para ir desfazendo aos poucos a lista de afazeres que aqui tenho.

Para matar as saudades que já cresceram desde Sábado, aqui vai um cheirinho de maresia da tarde, depois do almoço e antes de ir para o aeroporto.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Are you still in Buenos Aires? There's a meeting this Saturday... you should come!

Billy said...

Sí! Acabo de enterarme. Ya le dejé a Celes un comentário preguntandole hasta que hora se quedan en el encuentro. Espero poder ir!