Wednesday 8 October 2008

On my desk


I cannot believe another week has passed. Thanks to kootoyoo´s on my desk I update this blog at least once a week.

On my desk today there are sketches and clippings (not visible on the photo though) for an illustration I´m finishing that is due on Friday. I hope it gets selected but if it doesn´t, I had a great deal of fun coming up with the idea and executing it.

My website is on beta testing stage and finally almost ready to be launched. I expect to do it sometime next week, so do stop by again in the next few days. In the meantime, you can visit my old website here.

To check other desks, visit kootoyoo´s.

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

I love a challenge - good luck.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Your friend Rebecca Kopelman sent me an email saying that we have much in common and that I should check out your blog, so here I am to say hello!

I love the 'on my desk' idea and I'm considering taking up the challenge myself! Feel free to drop by my blog anytime - it's http://shelbyville.typepad.com

Would love to hear back from you :)

Regards,
Michelle (Shelbyville)