Thursday 20 September 2007

Work in progress? Now what is this?

This is a blog, something like a work diary, where I intend to post something about what I´m working on currently, or better still, whatever I´ve finished. Or whatever wasn´t good enough to be on a final work but nice enough not to be left to oblivion. So. There.

This is a bilingual blog because although my first language is portuguese, a wonderful and rich language if I may add, I understand that writing in english allows many other people to access blog contents. I hope that this way I can reach a broader audience, without missing the pleasure of writing in the one language I am comfortable with.

*

Este blog funciona como um diário de trabalho. Aqui vai estar um pouco sobre o que estou a fazer, ou sobre trabalho que terminei. Também vai funcionar como uma segunda chance para todos aqueles rascunhos e ideias que não conseguiram alcançar a fase final do trabalho, mas que dá pena arrumar na gaveta, assim sem mais. Espero que gostem.

Este é um blog bilingue: em português, a minha língua materna, a língua em que sou mais ágil. E em inglês, a língua que, hoje em dia, cruza mais fronteiras.

2 comments:

Morgan8304 said...

Wow you have a bilingual blog. That is really cool. Why did you choose to make it bilingual?

Billy said...

Thanks for asking, Morgan. I decided to add that info on this post, I think your question makes sense! :)