Friday 12 October 2007

Rubberstamp | Carimbo



I read about this technique in a post in superziper and there was a link to this flickr image and knew that I had to try it sooner or later. I then remembered a set of rubberstamps one of my sisters had when she was little and how much fun it seemed to be to stamp stamp stamp. My niece is coming in November, so this little toy is already waiting for her.

I didn´t have the appropriate ink, so had to resort to an improvised technique: I dove a toothbrush into a little bottle of Ecoline and used it to ink the rubber. It´s not the same, but it is fun and looks ok. :)


*

Li no superziper um artigo que continha um link para esta imagem do flickr e soube imeditamente que tinha de experimentar esta técnica. Quando éramos miúdas, uma das minhas irmãs tinha um conjunto de carimbos. Carimbar como se não houvesse amanhã era uma brincadeira muito, muito divertida. De maneira que este carimbito já fica à espera da minha sobrinha, que não tarda me vem visitar.

Não tinha uma almofada tintada adequada, então usei uma escova de dentes para espalhar Ecoline na borracha. Não é a mesma coisa, mas não dava para esperar. :)

1 comment:

Claudia said...

também me divirto carimbando. o seu ficou muito bonitinho.