Thursday 15 November 2007

Tides and waves | Marés

Since I´ve started freelancing I got the feeling that work and commissions come and go as tides: some months you´re totally overwhelmed with work, some months there´s so much spare time you even have time to organize your font library.

This month has been one of those overwhelming months - and my personal projects have been put on hold. My website is just waiting until I finish all those projects with tight deadlines, but (fortunately) work just keeps on coming.

Well, I guess that´s good news! :)

*

Desde que comecei a trabalhar como freelancer que me apercebi de uma tendência no volume de trabalho: uns meses totalmente preenchidos com prazos e projectos a sair, outros em que até há tempo para organizar a colecção de letras no computador.

Este mês tem sido com uma maré muito, muito cheia de trabalho. O meu site está à espera de melhores dias, até que consiga terminar os projectos em curso neste momento.

Afinal, não ter tempo para o site até é uma boa notícia!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Billy, glad to hear you're keeping busy this month :) Send me your mail address (to sarahmitchell25@yahoo.co.uk) and I'll get working on your PIF surprise!
x