Tuesday 11 December 2007

Knitting bug attack | Ataque do bichinho do tricô

I´ve been attacked by the knitting bug. I feel it in my fingers (not in my toes, though) and am resisting the temptation of buying needles and yarn just a couple of weeks before leaving to Portugal (why take extra weight when I can buy everything there?). Let alone that it´s winter there and knitting warms my hands...

Let´s see who wins...

(does anyone have any special hints for an "almost beginner"?)

*

Fui atacada pelo bichinho do tricô. A menos de duas semanas de partir de férias para Portugal, estou a tentar resistir a comprar agulhas e fio por estas paragens. Para quê, se em Portugal há tudo isso e não preciso de levar a carga extra? Ainda por cima, com o calor que faz por cá, tricotar vai fazer calor, certamente...

Vamos ver quem ganha, se eu, se o bichito!

(alguém tem dicas para uma "quase principiante"?)

No comments: