Wednesday 18 June 2008

On my desk


The days after coming back from Bolivia have been very busy with work. It´s all related with graphic design and until they´re published it´s the usual thing: no blogging about it.

To distract me a bit from all the computer work I´m revisiting some old papercuts I did that are waiting to be framed and hung. There´s also my knitting project at the moment: a small one because at this point my mind cannot bear anything too complicated.

I must say that I´m happy for being commissioned with all these projects but I certainly miss the time spent illustrating (or papercutting, for that matter), away from the computer. It makes me feel... well, more fulfilled, maybe?

As a soundtrack, I´m enjoying listening to this podcast whenever "Once" (its original soundtrack) isn´t playing on a loop.

No comments: