Monday 24 November 2008

New website online | Novo site


I couldn´t be happier to share that my new website is now online here. There you can see my design work as well as illustration projects.

Please drop by and do send me a line with your comments, requests or suggestions.

Thank you all for your support!

Other links you may be interested in: my flickr page and my personal blog (in portuguese).

*

Que alegria sinto por poder anunciar que o meu novo site está online! Contém projectos de design e também de ilustração.

Convido-vos a passar por lá e a fazer os vossos comentários, sugestões e pedidos para o meu email.

Bem hajam!

Outros espaços meus: no flickr e o meu blog pessoal.

1 comment:

Deniz said...

congratulations
i love your home page, its really a brilliant idea
was amazed to see how diverse your work is... childrens books, cds, and invitations... really impressive