Wednesday 9 January 2008

In 2008

I´m currently writing from Lisbon, from my Dad´s computer. I can´t get a connection with my machine, so some of the content I wished to upload will be postponed until I´m back to Buenos Aires again.

Holiday season was very nice, seeing everyone again and just enjoying being with family. I´ve received all the ornaments and they were all so nice! (The ornaments´ photos are one of the things I will upload some time soon - when I get an internet connection!)

I´m now working on two different illustrations and still trying out colours. Right now my inks and brushes are spread between two continents and suddenly I need something that is inside this box... back in Buenos Aires! Sometimes it gets to be frustrating...

Well, I hope your new year is going well and that it is feel of acomplishments (small and big), health, love and everything else.

*

Já em 2008 e já em Lisboa, escrevo a partir do computador do meu pai, dado que não consigo configurar a ligação à internet a partir do meu. Por isso, fotografias de trabalhos e dos enfeites de Natal (recebi-os todos e são fabulosos!) talvez só quando voltar a Buenos Aires.

De momento trabalho em duas ilustrações diferentes. Dou-me conta de que o meu material já está espalhado por dois continentes. Às vezes preciso de um determinado pincel e localizo-o claramente na minha cabeça... só que está em Buenos Aires. Por vezes torna-se frustrante!

Numa nota mais positiva, desejo a todos um óptimo ano de 2008, cheio de pequenas e grandes conquistas, muita saúde, sucesso e amor. E tudo o resto, claro.

No comments: