Friday 25 January 2008

You can never organise too much

Phew! I´ve been working for hours - days!!! - on my website. I´m loading images on flickr and I just realise that you can keep on adding tags or descriptions or geographical positions ad infinitum. It´s definitely a great tool but one just has to stop at a certain point. It gets to be too much, specially if you´re loading dozens of photos of very different things at once.

It has great tools for organising, praise the guys who develop it, so my task is easier. But still, it´s been too long now. I wish for a bit away from the screen!

In the meantime, let me cross my fingers and hope to have my new website up and running ready by Jan 31st. You can still visit the old one, if you want.


*

Estou há horas - que digo horas, há dias!!! - a trabalhar no meu novo site. Neste momento carrego images no flickr e apercebo-me de que podemos continuar a acrescentar conteúdo, tags, datas, geo-referências, etc etc etc até ao infinito. O flickr é uma ferramenta fabulosa, não há qualquer dúvida, mas é preciso saber parar, sobretudo quando se está a carregar uma quantidade grande de imagens de coisas muito diferentes.

Neste momento, apenas desejo que apareça outro trabalho que me faça afastar um pouco do ecrã...

Enquanto o novo site não está terminado (espero que isso aconteça até ao dia 31 de Janeiro), o antigo pode ser visitado aqui.

No comments: