Friday 11 April 2008

Have a nice weekend! | Bom fim-de-semana!



This is a collage on me sketchbook with some type that I papercut the other day, when making a birthday card (the one that was on my desk yesterday). The little letters looked so nice and yummy and I just couldn´t throw them into the bin without giving them a bit of use.

It reads "have a nice weekend", or, more literally, "nice weekend".

(I forgot to explain: above it is a saying I learnt from my mother about making the best of what you have, be it time, materials... I have no clue of how I should translate "aproveitar". Any help?)

*

Estas letrinhas foram cortadas de um papercut que fiz para um cartão de feliz aniversário. Eram tão lindas que não as pude deitar directamente no caixote do lixo, sem passar pelo meu caderninho nem receber dois contos.

Um bom fim-de-semana!

3 comments:

/// said...

This is WONDERFUL! :)

Billy said...

Thank you! :)

Maureen Reynolds said...

Your papercutting is just amazing.