Monday 11 February 2008

Birthday in the summer for the first time ever | Aniversário no Verão, pela primeira vez


Friday was my birthday, and, for the first time in my life, during summer. So many new things then: wearing summer clothes and having long daylight hours, having a drink by the pool and then a whole weekend of sunbathing and long walks. Having no birthday cake, but still blowing a candle and receiving most of my happy birthday wishes by skype. Now that was new!

Let´s see what the new year has in store for me...

*

Na sexta-feira celebrei o meu aniversário: pela primeira vez, no Verão. E com o Verão vêm as temperaturas amenas, ainda que alguns chuviscos. Pela primeira vez na vida, tive luz diurna até tarde, bebi chá à beira de uma piscina e completei o fim-de-semana com banhos de sol e longos passeios a pé. E, pela primeira vez, recebi a maior parte dos telefonemas de parabéns por skype. Isto, sim, é novidade!

A ver vamos o que me reserva o novo ano...

No comments: