Tuesday 19 February 2008

Mi Buenos Aires Querido


Day after day I´m growing to love this city even more. Should I talk about Buenos Aires? I don´t know, I mean, there´s so much to be said and there´s a strong chance that I might repeat myself with boring words like wonderful or vibrant.

Anyhow, there´s a bit of a tribute to one of my favourite spots in the city: the metallic flower, Floralis generica. Papercut, of course. :)


*

A cidade de Buenos Aires é absolutamente fantástica. Nem dá para falar dela sem usar a palavra fantástica, provavelmente mais do que cinco vezes na mesma frase. Portanto, nem vou entrar por aí e mostro apenas o recorte que fiz de um dos meus lugares preferidos por cá: é a flor metálica, Floralis generica. E é em papel recortado, dada o meu actual entusiasmo com esta técnica.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Me encanta esa flor que hiciste,La voy a poner en mi blog con un link al tuyo>