Wednesday 11 February 2009

Painting, again | A pintar, outra vez

I must admit: I don´t paint at home. I don´t have enough "room", meaning both physical space and mental space. I think I ought to paint at home, but I just don´t. There´s all the work to be done, the to do list to be tackled, all other projects on hold and painting... well, that´s for those two hours a week, in a specific space, with a specific group of people who go there to do the same. I like it that way.


*

Gosto de pintar, mas em casa não tenho espaço. Nem tempo. Nem disponibilidade mental, sobretudo não tenho disponibilidade mental. E se calhar até é melhor assim: a pintura fica naquelas duas horas, naquele espaço específico, com aquele grupo de pessoas que estão lá a fazer o mesmo. E é bom assim.

2009.02.10These were painted yesterday...

2009.02.03_02This was the week before. I´m glad to be back.

No comments: