Monday 2 February 2009

Some more knitting | E ainda o tricot

It´s not that I haven´t been working - I have. It´s just those jobs that I have no images to show, either because it´s too early or because printed pieces aren´t back from the printer.

So, a bit more of knitting. The Owls Sweater is almost knitting itself. I´m having so much fun and learning so much while knitting it that it doesn´t even bother me that the weather is so hot and I´m forming a sweater-shaped-sheep on my lap. I don´t mind, it´s just fun.

See how this was on friday?
Owls last friday
Owls last friday

This is how it looks today:
Owls today
And I could hardly be described as a fast knitter. I´m not. I just did it for quite a long time over the weekend.

by the pool - oh, how I love you, dear summer
By the pool, let me add. (which is a very interesting addition if you consider this a "work blog". But hey, it´s definitely taking my time!)

*

Estou tão entusiasmada com a camisola dos mochos que não consigo parar de a tricotar. Bom, não a consegui parar de tricotar enquanto estive de fim-de-semana, finalmente a celebrar o Verão depois do Inverno português. Quem pensa que tricot e Verão não combinam (como eu própria achava), desengane-se: parece que não há como estar a fazer uma camisola com um cintado muito bonito para que tudo mude.

Ora vejam como se processa a coisa:
Owls today

E o resultado é este:
Owls today
Vêem? Camisola que abraça a cintura de forma perfeita. Esta receita é mesmo muito boa.

No comments: